17 April 2009

Donna Moughty

Friends,
I am writing because you have contacted me in the past regarding speaking engagements. I'm hoping you will be able to share the following information with the members of your society via newsletter, email, your website or meeting announcement.
Donna M. Moughty, a professional genealogist, speaker and consultant specializing in Irish research will be visiting Ireland for twelve days in late June and early July. She will be taking a limited number of commissions and encourages those requiring specific records or information to contact her for evaluation and suitability for this trip at moughty@mac.com. You can follow her preparation for this trip on her blog at the website, http://www.moughty.com.
Even if your members have no need for research assistance at this time, or have no Irish ancestry, I think they will enjoy following my blog as I provide tips on preparing for any type of a research trip.
Finally, I am scheduling lectures for 2009-20010 and hope you'll contact me if your society has a need for a speaker.
Thanks.
Regards,
Donna
Donna M. Moughty
203 247-0878
email: moughty@mac.com
Website: http://www.moughty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment